Olivia Turns 7!!!


Dear Olivia,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, OLIVIA! Today you are SEVEN! Wow! I remember this day seven years ago vividly. You were my first baby to be a scheduled c-section. I remember lying on the operating table with eager anticipation to meet you! Daddy was there, and so was Uncle Andy. (He was in medical school and got to watch you be born!)

Olivia, you are a joy and a blessing to have in our family! We wouldn't be complete without you! And today as I will be cleaning and baking to prepare for celebrating your big day with some of your little friends tomorrow, I will be thinking about how grateful I am for you!

In honor of your turning seven...here are seven things about you that I can't help but LOVE!

1. I LOVE your sweet little face! You are beautiful! Whenever I look at you, my heart melts.

2. I LOVE your sweet little soft voice. I know it will change as you grow, so I will enjoy every second of it's tenderness now!

3. I LOVE that you are a TOTAL girl! You love everything girly! Being a girly girl myself, I love that you let me put in all the hair bows in your hair I want! :) I love that you love pink and ruffles and sparkles.

4. I LOVE that you like to help me in the kitchen! It's so fun when we put on our special girly aprons and cook or bake togher!

5. I LOVE that you love your sisters so much! You are always wanting and willing to play with them. They are lucky to have you!

6. I LOVE all the hugs and kisses you give me all day, every day! And you won't let me leave the house without first giving you a kiss and hug!

7. I LOVE that Heavenly Father trusted me enough to be the mother of such a special girl. You will do great things. You have a tremendously large heart and with that...you have the power to change the world!

Happy Birthday Sweetheart!

All my Love,
Mama

Popular Posts