My Mel


This past week has been a bit difficult for many reasons. Don't you just love it when someone sends a little love your way--just when you need it! Well, my sis Mel really lifted my spirits today. (Love ya girl!) Just to let her know how much I love her, and how grateful I am to have her in my life....here's a little love note for her.

M is for the MARVELOUS sister that you are to me

E is for your EVER supportive way

L is for the many LAUGHS you bring me

I is for your INSPIRING me each day

S is for the SILLY, funny things you do and say

S is for your always being SINCERE

A is for the AWESOME person and sister that you are!!!!

Love ya girl!
sb

p.s. The picture was taken at Halloween of Mel when she was quite a bit younger:) That's a little gift for you T--'cause what husband doesn't think it's hot to see his wife in a cheerleading outfit!!!!!!!!!!

Popular Posts