Happy New Year 2011

Just as I was sitting down this morning to blog about my New Year's celebration, I learned of the devastating news of the death of a good friend's spouse. My heart goes out to he and his family. He and his three beautiful children lost their wife and mother in a car accident yesterday on I-215.

My intent of this post is to put up my WORD for the year 2011. I have been thinking long and hard about what word I want to focus on for the year. I think it will be PEACE. Not the cool Hippie PEACE, but the PEACE that can only come through aligning one's life with true principles....the principles as taught by our Savior, Jesus Christ.

I am longing for greater peace in my heart, in my thoughts, in my home, and, frankly, life in general. So, there it is my WORD or New Year's Resolution..........PEACE.

2 Corinthians 13:11 "Live in PEACE; and the God of love and PEACE shall be with you."

Happy New Year's Everyone.

Love,
Shannon

Popular Posts