"Good Times"



"Good Times" is an expression I coined years ago. According to the dictionary in my head, this is a sarcastic expression I use when something is frustrating, and I am trying to see the bright side of things.

This expression has magical abilities, much like the expression "God Bless 'Em." When you are talking about someone who is annoying you, just saying this seems to really work magic in helping you not be quite so angry.....

So, as I was getting things ready for dinner tonight, I realized it had suddenly gotten very quiet. I sent my son into his room for something and he found my baby in his bathroom. The lovely blue in her hair is the hair equivalent of Elmer's Glue. It is Bed Head Manipulator which allow your hair to stand up on end if you want it to. This is an entire bottle ($17 bottle by the way) on her head.

Love,
Shannon

Popular Posts