Thank You A...


Don't you just hate it when you know you should do something--like let's say--plant a garden. This is one of those counsels that I have just said to myself--I'll get to that next year.

Well, Super A saved the day! My neighbor asked the other day when I was going to plant my garden. (We have three lovely garden boxes in the backyard just waiting to be filled.) I answered that it wasn't going to happen this year.

Well, A knowing that I wanted a garden but didn't have the gusto to make it happen, brought over seeds and planted it for me.

You rock A! I really am excited for the fresh produce to come at me! YAY! Thanks a million girl!

Love,
Shannon



p.s. Thanks J, as well, for donating the carrot and zucchini seeds to the effort! Good friends make life worth livin'.

Popular Posts