For The Love Of Fridays

Here it is. My new tradition...I have decided to make an entry each Friday telling each of my children something I loved about them this week. Here goes:

S: I love this week that you agreed to go to a movie with me on a Friday night--even knowing that people from your high school would see you with your mom. It makes my day.

E: I love that you have been SOOOO helpful. I am so blessed by your sweet, helpful nature. Let's do lunch together on Saturday!

G: I love that you are so thrilled about the end of the year scrapbook you are working on at school! I love your excitement and enthusiasm!

O: I love that you were willing to go to preschool today--even knowing you were scared to see the police officer who would be talking to your class about safety. Being brave isn't the absence of fear--it is doing it anyway!

C: I love that you said, "Dad, guess what?" And you aren't even two yet! I also love your new trick of starting to run, stopping suddenly and saying "I WON!"

Popular Posts