Here Kitty, Kitty


Well, it's official. The kids have been asking us for a pet FOREVER. All I could think when they'd ask, is I have enough poo to deal with. (One still in diapers and one who still needs help with the paperwork.) Why would I want MORE poo. But, their efforts to convince us worked, and D and I finally gave in and got the kids a cat.

We drove up to Logan on Monday and bought a Siamese/Ragdoll mix. It is a very pretty cat, and so far, so good.

Tuesday was met with the fun of O breaking the bonding (yet again) off of her front tooth. So we will be heading to the dentist for rebonding within the next few weeks. We would leave it, except she has no lateral teeth (as with most of my children) and she needs it for chewing. Good times!

I'm off to take my husband and one of my daughters for a hair appointment, and then from their taking S up to a friend's home who lives about 45 mins. away.

This afternoon I have a doctor appointment and a date with my laundry! Hope everyone else is having a good day.
sb

Popular Posts