Creation Mode Vs. Self-Preservation Mode


Tonight I had the wonderful opportunity to meet with some friends/clients. They are working on a start-up business and wanted some counsel. Their company is for a cause I am passionate about, and it was a privilege to visit with them.

I have been cautious of any new commitments for the next few weeks as I'm striving to get my family settled, focusing on self-awareness and processing for healing, and am doing my best to help my children with their own healing. However, in the midst of things, two different individuals with two different companies came into my life that I have felt inspired to work with.

I know that, for me, when I need to heal from something, part of my healing requires my staying in creation mode and avoiding going into perpetual self-preservation mode. I believe that to create is one of the most fundamental parts...even needs...of our spirit selves. Self-preservation mode, although sometimes critical for moments, can consume our lives when allowed.

I am blessed to have an abundance of creative souls in my life. Thank you friends for playing a role in my healing, and by simply just being you. Your enthusiasm and creativity inspires me to stay aligned to my true self...that self that knows I am a Daughter of a Creator...THE Creator. You remind me through your passion that the death of certain things in life can be kept in perspective through the birth of new ideas, experiences, goals, and dreams.

Yay for creative people! You energize me, feed my soul, and remind me to carry on!

Love,
Shannon

Popular Posts