Emma's First Day Of Eighth Grade!


Today Emma went back to school for 8th grade. Here she is getting out of the Expedition. Boy is she growing up fast! I love this kid!!!

I guess this marks the end of Summer vacation for our family. The little girls went back to school about three weeks ago, Emma has begun today, and Chloe's preschool begins next week. This is the first year ever since being a mom that all of my kids will be in some type of school. (Minus Steffen who has graduated.)

As much as I love the Fall season, and boy do I!!!, I am always sad to not have the kids around so much. That said, we are all looking forward to all the Fall traditions we have! There is something about the crispness in the air, the leaves changing, and needing to wear a sweater (not a coat...but a sweater) that I love! I love the Fall holidays, and visits to the pumpkin patch and Gardner Village, the Scarecrow Festival, and the raking of the leaves which requires letting the girls jump in them. And here's to the Fall baking! I don't know what it is, but this time of year makes me want to bake. Apple Crisp, Pumpkin Spice Cookies, Banana Bread....here we come. :)

Love,
Shannon

Popular Posts