Emma Turns 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




My Emma turned 12 last month...YES, I AM SUPER SLOW AT BLOGGING THIS! She and her friends had a great night, enjoying going out to Chinese food, a movie, and cake and fun back at the house.

I cannot believe my E is 12. Emma, if you are reading this, know that you truly have been a gift to me! I still remember the first time I held you! It was literally as if I felt your little spirit soothing my soul. I do not understand how, but your presence has literally been medicine to any aches in my heart. Your peaceful presence calms me, warms my soul, and bring joy and happiness to our home.

I LOVE that you still tell me that even when you are MARRIED you want to live at home. Now, you will probably change your mind on this sometime before you turn 18, but the fact that you love being home this much delights me!

I love you Emma! I think you are one of the most fascinating women I know. I look forward to a lifetime...and then an eternity of your friendship! You are a treasure!

Love Always,
Mom

Popular Posts