Rainy Wednesday

It's Wednesday and I just came in from an early morning dentist appoint with Olivia. We quickly ate hamburgers from McD's and raced to preschool. Don't you just hate that feeling when you left early, no breakfast dishes were done, and you walk into a disgusting kitchen! I'm avoiding cleaning it by writing this and catching up on reading my email.

Life is good, our other house hasn't sold yet, but we are hopeful. I was just asked to be on the board for an organization for mothers that puts on annual conferences. I am going to my first board meeting tomorrow night. Should be fun.

Nothing exciting to report, other than Olivia told me today I need to go on a diet. Love her! And, her preschool teacher was quite upset today when I dropped Olivia off. Seems that the children from the a.m.class (Olivia is in the p.m. class) got her bird out of the cage and plucked it's feathers out. It really hurt the bird. You never know how the day is going to turn out with four year olds-do ya.

Love,
Shannon

Popular Posts