Yep, Still Here

Summer is here in full glory, and I find myself not even getting out of the house! With all of the kids home, my days are getting eaten up with just feeding everyone three meals a day, snacks in between meals, and trying to keep up with laundry. My teenage son is in summer school, so that makes for some driving, but other than that--I do not have the courage to take ALL of the kids out on errands.

Yesterday my 10 year old daugher Emma and I watched movies and folded laundry for three hours, baked cookies, cleaned the house, and dejunked. (Yes, we are moving this Fall.) The dejunking is to help with this process.

Today is more cleaning and laundry, and friends coming over to play. Yesterday Olivia was being a stinker and so I told her she needed to be good or have time out in her room. Her response? "Mom, Jesus wants for you to talk nicely to me."

Love,
Shannon

Popular Posts